Monday, April 10, 2017

Artist Profile: Chelsey Wagemaker

Next up is the ever so important stage manager: Chelsey Wagemaker.



Why do you do theater? I do theater because each production is a once in a lifetime opportunity to create something unique with a cast and crew who choose to devote their time and energy to an art form that exists one performance at a time.  The friendship, trust, and mutual respect fostered in the theater is unlike anything you'll find elsewhere.  It's an adventure - a chance to celebrate using your imagination, stepping outside of your comfort zone, learning something new about yourself and others, and having a lot of fun.

What is your favorite thing about working with Broom Street? The  great team of people connected to it who love theater and Madison and want to bring new and exciting stories to life on stage.  I love that I learn something new with every production I'm a part of and that I can continue to grow as an artist.  And I love that Broom Street has a long history in the community and I'm now a part of that history.  

No comments:

Post a Comment